Museums at Night Partnership Agreement
To build a stronger Museums at Night community, this agreement explains the four key things Culture24's team will do for you, and what we expect you to do in return.
Once you have registered your Museums at Night event in Culture24's database, Culture24 agree to do the following things:
1) Your event listing will appear on the Museum Crush and Museums at Night websites along with an image, if you have provided one.
2) Your event will be included in all relevant press releases and publicity.
3) We will notify you about new marketing or promotional opportunities your organisation may like to take advantage of, via email newsletters and social media.
4) If Culture24 are offered marketing and promotional opportunities by festival partners or sponsors, we will ensure that participating venues have the chance to benefit from them.
In return, you agree to do the following four things:
1) Your organisation will use the Museums at Night branding and logo in your print and digital publicity and marketing materials.
(Logos and artwork can be downloaded here)
2) You will send the Museums at Night team at least one high-resolution promotional image to use in marketing your event.
3) If we offer you the opportunity you will include a Museums at Night sponsor competition in at least one of your public-facing email newsletters prior to at least one of the Museums at Night festivals in May or October, each year you participate.
I understand and agree to the Museums at Night Partnership Agreement commitments listed above
What is your name?
What is your email address?
What is your telephone number?
Which museum, gallery or heritage site do you represent?
I would like to receive Culture24's sector-facing newsletters to keep me updated about new partnerships and promotional opportunities.
Yes please, sign me up!
I work in the cultural or heritage sector
What do you do?
Events - Marketing
Audiences - Collections - Digital Publishing
Development - Strategy
Learning - Education
What are you interested in?
Museums at Night festival
Let's Get Real
Do Not Fill This Out